Friday, June 15, 2007

Boycott - Bath & Body Works

I found out recently that products from Bath & Body Works, a place I used to work at during high school, are tested on animals. Turns out though they claim their "final product is not tested on animals", the ingredients they use in that finished product are indeed tested on animals.

I find this really outrageous and wrote a letter to them in protest. If you have time, use my letter below as a template to send one of your own......or at least don't buy their products!

****************************************************************************************************

Bath & Body Works
Seven Limited Parkway East
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
main-614-856-6000
Customer Service
800-395-1001
www.BathandBodyWorks.com

To Whom It May Concern,

I am gravely disappointed to learn that your company sells products that have been tested on animals. Furthermore, I believe your claim that your finished product is not tested on animals is deceiving, given that the materials going into that "finished product" are indeed tested on animals.

Not only do I feel outraged morally that you are selling goods tested on animals, but I feel manipulated by your sneaky claims about the "final product" versus the ingredients. In the end, its all the same and the truth is that you do contribute to the senseless and outrageous suffering of animals.

I will no longer use or buy ANY of your products and will make sure to tell everyone I know to stop as well. I hope you reconsider your policy.

With deep displeasure,

Agatha Glowacki
1304 W St. NW
Washington, DC 20009
glowacki@gmail.com


****************************************************************************************************


No comments: