Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summer Solstice coming up!

So my bestest friend Melissa reminded me that the summer solstice is coming up and asked if I had anything planned. I had completely forgotten, but what a great opportunity to celebrate in our new home! In trying to come up with ideas of things to do, I found online that NY Times Square is having a Yoga Fest celebration to celebrate the Solstice. So cool...........Yet ANOTHER reason I really wanna live in NYC!

Meanwhile, DC doesn't seem to be doing anything............that is until our house comes up with a plan. :)

Solstice In Times Square

WHAT: A celebration of sun, summer and creativity on the longest day of the year, marking the start of summer.

WHEN: Thursday, June 21 and Sunday, June 24, 2007

WHERE: In Times Square, on the island at the intersection of Broadway and 7th Avenue between 43rd and 44th Streets

http://www.timessquarenyc.org/about_us/events_solstice.html


No comments: